Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather. ~John Ruskin

Monday, December 16, 2013

The Blizzard of 1993 a.k.a The Superstorm

The Blizzard of 1993 was also known as The Superstorm because it did not just consist of heavy snowfall. Personally this has to be one of the more interesting storms I have ever heard of. What made me choose this topic was my imagination. As I was looking through storms to do my presentation on I came across this Blizzard and I just imagined twenty inches of snow outside of my house, or even standing in it. But the craziest part about this storm to me was where it happened. Large amounts of snow fall in Tennessee and Alabama, which made me think I'm going to the south to continue my education because of the warm weather and different environment.But they could potentially get weather like this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please proofread your comment for correct capitalization and punctuation, use spellcheck to make sure your spelling is correct, and check your work for run-ons or sentence fragments.